LEAD, MANAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY (LMA) (ON the Business)
- The Five Leadership and Management Practices are on track.
- Providing clear direction (Vision is clear and all can share the eight questions on the V/TO); Giving the necessary resources, training & attention; Able to delegate by having the right people in the right seat; Acts with the greater good in mind and effectively leverages clarity breaks to focus on the business to create clarity to the team.
- Is setting clear expectations and communicating well by having the right meeting pulses. Hold Quarterly Conversations as necessary and recognize staff and reward staff often.
- Responsible for leading change, influence, strategic thinking and adaptability. Expected to find ways in which the market can be more productive and improve efficiencies and removing obstacles.
TEAM MANAGEMENT/DEVELOPMENT (IN the Business)
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES (SOP):
- Accountable for following clinical SOPs and driving operational processes and performance metrics within assigned markets including; utilization, GP, NS/CX, 3-day forecasting, confirmation calls (market specific), SDA (Same Day Appointments), CICARE, charge captures, etc.
- Follow recruiting and onboarding process (Request Form, Top Grading, Field, and Final Interview). Execute training schedule for all new clinical assigned market.
- In the field performing regular quality control & assurance inspections for each team member including maintaining billing compliance, maintaining provider signature process, equipment, workflow and SDA’s (Same Day Appointments).
- Conduct required team meetings including Daily Huddles, Weekly 1-2-1, Level 10 and monthly market meetings to discuss strategic utilization planning and training while consistently communicating company’s purpose and values. Participate in regular weekly scheduled meetings with DOO to discuss strategic utilization planning and report weekly/monthly-testing performance.
- Coach, mentor and develop people through training, and practice workflow strategies to support clinical excellence and experiences to all clients and patients. Provide the resources necessary to the team for personal development.
- Manage all staff performance by conducting Quarterly Conversations and Annual Reviews at assigned times. When necessary, provide consistent guidance, direction and disciplinary action quickly to improve performance.
- Manage monthly payroll, expenses and PTO schedules for all team members on time and accurately.
- Manage all supply orders and medical gases for market within budget guidelines.
PRACTICE MANAGEMENT & SALES SUPPORT ANALYTICS/LOGISTICS:
- Work closely with practices, clinicians, CSC and Sales to identify openings for new and existing practices to optimize the clinician resources.
SALES SUPPORT ONBOARDING/ORIENTATIONS:
- Assist Sales with all new account orientations ensuring that all on-boarding processes and check-list items are complete. Help communicate Frontera’s best practice standards, recommending ancillary opportunities, strategies and service improvements. OM ensures clinicians are following their steps in assisting with all the assigned orientation steps including the clinical orientation presentation and documents. Ensure clinical staff is implementing all onboarding steps for new practices.
- Assist Sales in educating practice staff and providers on ways to improve current service lines utilization, clinical diagnosis and have a general understanding of billing and insurance
- OM and Clinical staff supports Sales in building and maintaining relationships, and generating new business opportunities through referrals.
- Assist Sales with conducting practice Business Reviews. The reviews will include the CarePLAN/CareGAP reports, clinical diagnosis, clarifying and validating customer concerns, and clinical team performance.
- Independently troubleshoot issues in the field when they arise and deliver prompt solutions, requesting assistance when needed.
- Team proactively manages changes in client workflow, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans to achieve proper output.
- Document and utilize company’s CRM and internal database after each visit or encounter with all special instructions and activities including notes, calendar appointments and client communication.
Client/Patient Satisfaction - C.I.C.A.R.E
- Ensure rapid and quality resolution of customer problems (e.g. people and/or processes). Use Company PED (Performance Enhancing Data) to coordinate and implement a rapid response processes to address critical needs and to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Maintain a 9 on a scale of 1-10 with practice and patient satisfactory rating. Ensure company’s reputation is highly admired as a company that consistently provides value to its customers through patient experiences and solutions.
- Ensure quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) problems are addressed and solutions implemented.
- Work with Clinical Operations department on educational information for practice and clinicians.
- IDTF Compliance including documentation visible on CMET cart, Medicare credentialed where needed.
FLEET and EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT
- Quarterly reviews/inspections ensuring all equipment used for testing is in working order, in good condition and clean. This includes assisting in daily problems, maintenance and repairs.
- In Field & Administration (LMA, Optimizing Utilization/Profit) 70% (28 hours week)
- Team Development and Training 30%
- Clinical Quality Compliance and Improvements 15%
- Administration: In office & field: Analytics/Logistics 25%
- (Optimizing Utilization/Profit)
- Sales/Practice Support (Analytics/Logistics) 30% (12 hours week)
- Utilization · GP · Uncaptured Revenue (No Show/Cancellation)